- Event: 1/2 Day Bootcamp!
- Host: Claudia Harvey
- Date: June 16, 2018
- Time: 9am-1pm
- Location: 2120 North Park Drive, Suite 9, Brampton ON L7C 1A9
- Coffee/tea/snacks included!
How to Start and Succeed in YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
What does it really take to be an entrepreneur? Find the answer to “I don’t know what I don’t’ know” with this half day workshop to create and maintain a sustainable business! If you have a business and are stuck or thinking of a business and don’t know where to start, this Bootcamp is for you!
Highlights of what you will learn and have answers to:
- How to MAKE MONEY from your idea
- How to avoid wasting time and energy and money
- What to tackle first and prioritize
- How to protect your idea! Copywrite? Trademark? Patent?
- How to raise money
- How to market your idea with a targeted approach
- Branding– Stand out from the crowd!
- Social Media – what role does it play? Learn what platforms are most useful for business
…EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO LAUNCH or GROW A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND HIT THE GROUND RUNNING!
By the end of the Bootcamp you will have an ACTION PLAN that will take you forward immediately.
Space is limited! RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW